Enter The Land of DragorThe Dragor series will sweep you away to a world of untold legends; a place of magic, love, friendship and adventure, where dreams become reality and fantasy knows no bounds...
Introducing The Dragor SeriesIn the Land of Dragor, amongst the smoking mud pools and around The Fire Which Must Never Go Out, live seven dragon clans hidden from man.
The Gift of Charms is the first in the Dragor Series.
Order book 1 'The Gift of Charms'Yoshiko is different; different to the point he feels existence is really quite pointless. Last to breathe fire, clumsy and with strange colourings he acquires a hoard of tormentors. Life seems so much more difficult for him: trying to fit in, trying to hide a secret about himself.
But all that is about to change when he meets Guya, an elder and a recluse who knows things that no-one else in Dragor does and about places and people Yoshiko never dreamed existed. A courageous mission exists if Yoshiko can pass the trials that Guya sets – tasks that will require wisdom, fitness and the up-most bravery!
The Gift of Charms is first in an epic fantasy adventure series. The Land of Dragor is a place of magic and mystery, bursting with adventure, quests and many secrets untold…
There Be Dragons…
Hidden in the mist-filled valley, far away from the habitation of man, live the last of the world’s dragons. Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
The Land of Dragor ClanWe have a great clan who make everything happen in the Land of Dragor
Julia was always told she lived in a dream world, so she decided to prove everyone right. All she ever wants to do is make magic and bring smiles; wherever she goes there always seems to be a trail of sparkles. What clan is she? She can never decide – a chameleon herself so probably all of them. She loves to write (of course) and to dance as it makes her feel as though she can fly.
Press And Events Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVikki has interviewed many of the world’s best authors including George RR Martin.
We think she has a secret magic wand that she waves over her words, because she always seems to manage to make people say ‘yes’ (which we love of course).
AKA ‘Wonder Woman’ here at the office, as she can zoom through to-do lists like there is no tomorrow!
Vikki also enjoys making cakes, drinking tea, and fussing over her two cats.
Email: email@example.comJohn is one of the world’s greatest photographers with a unique edge and glamour to his work. He has travelled the world photographing the most beautiful people and places.
His superior technique and composition cultivates images beyond amazement.
Dragor is proud to have John Farrar as brand guardian of all photography.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgArlene Barclay of House of Halos is one of this decades greatest fashion creatives; her work is magical and all things Dragoresque – combining leading edge design with the fantastical and the forge of power.
All Dragors jewellery and accessories are designed by her and handmade in her workshop in Scotland – she sells throughout the world to leading celebrities.
‘A fantasy series that engages you like Tolkein and JK, Dragor is a NEW unique world unlike any other. The plot and characters leave you always wanting more’ – Phil Dampier, Royal Commentator and Sunday Express Journalist
‘The Land of Dragor’ adventure series holds truths – within many of the adventures – about our lives. Book one in the series is called ‘The Gift of Charms‘ and is set in a mythical magical place and reviewed widely by the National British media.
‘A beautifully presented wonderfully unique debut’ – The Sun.
Dragor is a place where challenges exist just as they do throughout the world and through the adventures and quests faith, drive and belief is restored that we can overcome anything that stands in our way.
‘The Dragor Series is a story that everyone with big dreams absolutely must read’ - David Lloyd, Entrepreneur and Leisure Chain Founder
Click on the icons below to see Julia Suzuki on the Internet
Talk To Us About The Land of Dragor Adventures on Twitter
- RT @PatisVpatis: "Me when I see people oversharing on FB. There are private apps like Togethera you know." http://t.co/6RIXqmwxou
- "Me when I see people oversharing on FB. There are private apps like Togethera you know." http://t.co/hm51sQ0Pqp
- @Mimekiller @tthistledown ...don't sweat the small stuff - think bigger picture. To really resonate with something is what counts. ⭐️
- RT @TheBookBarge: Something for the weekend: http://t.co/cjlGJ9SV9U
- A Magical Christmas to All @jblakebooks 🎄@thehelensummer @SoniaOatley @JimDOfficial @theroyaleditor @ArthurJEdwards @chris_thrall
- RT @jblakebooks: #ff @thehelensummer, @SoniaOatley, @JimDOfficial, @theroyaleditor, @ArthurJEdwards, @chris_thrall, @TheLandofDragor and @J…
- @JossRadillo Thanks for your kind words Joss. Best wishes, & have a 'Happy Christmas' time 🐉🎁🎉
- @worldofpangea Yes - of course!
- Sorry 'The Gift of Charms' won't be available in the States until May, but you can pre-order via #barnesandnoble http://t.co/vFb3vNw9oz
- My favourite movie quote by Julia Roberts #steelmagnolias #juliaroberts http://t.co/FIfmFveU39
- Dragor jewellery #giftofcharms #houseofhalos #choker #asguard #juliasuzuki #fantasy #jewellery http://t.co/79vRDnZtf9